General terms and conditions of contract
You (henceforth, "the client") are entering into a contract by making a reservation for tourist accommodation via our on-line reservations service.
The client expressly declares and confirms that the information that he/she entered at the time of making the reservation (name of hotel, number of rooms, check-in date, check-out date, number of people, age of children, etc.) is correct. This information will be included in the voucher that will be generated during the reservation process and, therefore, the client must check the reservation carefully before proceeding to its confirmation.
As a general rule, the price of the reservation includes either the room only, the room with half board or full board, or the room with all inclusive as regards board and drinks (as the "all inclusive" service is explained on the website of each of our hotels that offers this service). As a result of this, the availability and price of special requests (extra bed, cots, disabled rooms, etc.) that cannot be included in the calculation of the on-line reservation price will remain pending confirmation from the hotel.
Likewise, the client declares that the information provided on making the reservation is accurate and complete. EixHotels shall not be liable for any consequences that may arise from entering false or incorrect information.
The On Request reservation service is subject to the following general terms and conditions, which the client declares that he/she is aware of, understands and accepts:
- The present request of hotel booking will not be effective up to the confirmation of the same one to issuing for the Hotel in a period of two working days counting from which you deal this request. In the same term you can cancel or request modifications of your booking
The on-line reservation service is subject to the following general terms and conditions, which the client declares that he/she is aware of, understands and accepts:
- The client must be of age and have the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered via this website. Access to the website is exclusively the responsibility of the users.
- When making an on-line reservation, the client must enter his/her credit card information as guarantee. Total reservation amount must be paid on arrival at the hotel, when checking-in. When making an on-line reservation with NR rate (Non Refundable), the client must enter his/her credit card information, from which 100% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged. This special rate doesn’t allow free cancelations. In case of cancellation only 50% of the prepayment will be reimbursed.
- The price of the reservation includes VAT, unless expressly indicated to the contrary. Any other tax, duty or charge that could be accrued as a result of the accommodation will be paid separately at the hotel establishment.
- On arrival at the hotel, the client must provide the voucher generated when the reservation was confirmed. If the client fails to do so, the Hotel will not be liable for any mistakes relating to the reservation.
- The reserved room is usually available from 14.00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 12.00 on the day of departure. The reservation will be guaranteed until 20.00 on the day of arrival and, therefore, if the client anticipates that arrival will be later than 20.00 it would be convenient to inform the hotel of this situation as soon as possible.
- Modification of the reservation: The on-line reservation can be modified at a later date, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be necessary to indicate the reservation tracking number. Any modifications requested will be confirmed in accordance with EixHotels availability at the time the request is made.
- Cancellation of the reservation: The client may cancel the reservation in writing via email to email@example.com, indicating the reservation tracking number. In the event that the cancellation of a standard rate reservation takes place less than 2 days prior to the arrival date at the hotel, or in the event that the client does not check-in to the hotel, EixHotels has the right to charge the first night as a penalty and cancel the reservation.
- EixHotels may cancel the reservation as a result of causes of force majeure.
- The Hotel reserves the right to retain, of the already paid amount, that amount that it deems appropriate in the event of the client checking-out unexpectedly.
- Offers will only be valid for the period established by EixHotels in its advertising.
- EixHotels reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to the general terms and conditions of contract.
- The client undertakes to pay the price of the contracted services, and the presentation of a complaint shall not exempt him/her from this obligation. The client also undertakes to comply with the particular rules of the establishment, to observe the rules of hygiene, courtesy and good manners towards the rest of the clients, and to respect the environment.
- Any complaint that the client does not present directly to the Hotel Management during the stay at said hotel, shall be null and void and will have no effect between the parties.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any works or construction that could take place around or near the hotel by any neighbour or public administration. However, the Hotel undertakes to take the appropriate steps to ensure compliance with the regulations limiting works in tourist areas during the summer season.
- If one or various clauses indicated in these terms and conditions for contracting are declared totally or partially null and void or without effect, this will only affect said clause or part of the clause declared as such, without the remaining terms and conditions being affected.
- The client accepts that Spanish legislation is applicable to the functioning of this service and expressly submits him/herself to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Palma de Mallorca for the resolution of any possible conflicts that may derive from the interpretation and application of this contract.